1. Determine the weight and center of gravity location for all of the components and items to be considered. 2. Multiply the center of gravity distance times the weight to get the moment for each component and item. 3. Add all of the moments and divide by the wheelbase to get the weight on the rear axle.For more info you visit www.freightbrokerscourse.com
- Subtract the rear axle weight from the total weight to get the front axle weight.
- Maximum weight is 46,500 lbs. per trailer (48’ or 53’).
- 22-24 single-stacked standard (48×40”) pallets in a 48’ trailer.
- 26-28 single-stacked standard (48×40”) pallets in a 53’ trailer
- Every two single-stacked standard pallets take up 4 linear feet of truck space