We not only provide broker training, but we will help file your BOC-3 Forms with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. We provide over the phone support and will process your applications and forms in all 48 states. We also help agents get their Motor Carrier number (MC#), and find insurance agents to file a trust bond to satisfy the $10,000 broker bond for the BMC-84 Form. We provide a 1 stop service for getting all required documents to become a licensed freight broker.
We are the only freight broker training provider that DOES NOT charge for a separate license filing service for your BOC-3 application. Our freight broker package includes everything you need to get started in the freight brokerage business.
- Freight Broker BOC-3 License Filing ($50 Application fee IS Included)
- MC Number in 1 Hour (We like to wait 48hr so its updated in FMCSA systems) FMCSA $300 Application Fee NOT Included
- Email Monitoring & Notification of your status
- Bond/Trust Fund Placement* (Not Actual Bond)
- Free Expedited Certificate Service
- Process Agents for all 48 states