Website Guest Services, Inc.
Communicate regularly with warehouse managers to promote efficient loading of orders, enhance overall productivity of operation and assist in meeting delivery schedules and routing follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate, devise and execute a work plan to ensure timely and efficient deliveries to stores and servicing of store needs.
- Anticipate, minimize and eliminate potential problems that may interfere with on-time delivery.
- Mediate problems that may arise with assistant dispatchers, drivers and store personnel.
- Continually monitor driver activities, schedules and absences to ensure optimum productivity.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of one to two years of related experience.
- Knowledge of UPS RoadNet or similar transportation system.
- Understanding of logistics to supply to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and environment and have the ability to read and understand warehouse documents.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
- Steel Toed Shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt] and your ID badge/timecard.
Lancaster Foods LLC., a division of Guest Services, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit guestservices.csod.com.