At Getaround, we’re building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
Getaround is looking for a bright, energetic, and passionate individual to join our mission and empower carsharing everywhere. Thousands of car owners entrust Getaround to safely manage and rent out their cars every day. As a Getaround Regional Dispatcher, you will help direct fleet resources in the field in real-time. Your actions and decisions will directly affect the success of our business. You will be dispatching the fleet team to handle infleeting appointments that directly impact our growth, as well as organizing the fleet team around managing and servicing cars in your market. This means one day you’ll be scheduling the Field Specialists to take an owner’s car in for servicing, and the next, coordinating the recharge of a Tesla Model S.
We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, to have an almost maniacal approach to getting the details right, and be an excellent communicator. And, of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround’s mission to bring peer-to-peer carsharing onto the global stage.
What you’ll be doing
- Dispatching and monitoring our Field Specialists on a day-to-day basis using real time data across multiple markets
- Working with the fleet team to analyze and prioritize daily operational goals and timelines
- Prioritize daily activities based on emergencies during shift
- Communicate with our Field Specialists using our dispatch tools
- Schedule and dispatch Field Specialists to service vehicles at certified vendors according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using our dispatch tools
- Working with the Customer Happiness Management team to dispatch and handle real-time incidents
- Provide critical feedback and support to improve operational efficiency
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years experience in an operational role, ideally at a startup
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task: As a regional dispatcher you will be moving a lot of people around at the same time, tracking their movements and looking out for what they need
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on weekends and early/late shifts
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and punctuality
- Strong presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You can work well as an individual and in teams
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.