Website Med-Trans Corporation
- Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for excellent patient care.
- Work with top medical crews and 911 agencies across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art helicopter equipment, a safety first culture, and successful patient missions.
Med-Trans offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Provide top-notch customer service in a prompt, professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Have excellent communication skills and etiquette.
- Are self-motivated and can demonstrate knowledge of applicable sections of the Federal Aviation Administration regulations including Operational Control procedures
- Have the ability to rapidly and accurately relay flight requests to appropriate transport resources.
- Can deliver clear, concise radio communications using appropriate radio etiquette which complies with FCC regulations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an EMS/911/Aviation dispatching work environment – OR – two years of work experience as an EMT or Paramedic in a 911 or hospital environment – OR – minimum 2 years customer service experience or dispatching in a non-911 environment with at least 1 year experience in healthcare, EMS, or public safety.
- Ability to remain calm during highly stressful situations
- NAACS, IAMTCS Certification or equivalent Emergency Medical Dispatch certification
- EMT-B, or Paramedic certification
- Proficient in any dispatch software.
If your passion is patient care
and you’re ready to work
in an environment where
every second counts,
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit med-transcorp-amgh.icims.com.