Website Truck Diva Logistics
About Truck Diva Logistics:
Truck Diva Logistics is a federally licensed and fully bonded freight brokerage that provides transportation services to meet open trailer, van, and reefer needs. Truck Diva Logistics is based in the Indianapolis Area with freight agents at multiple locations across the United States. We believe that our most important commitment is to your shipment. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships maintained through quality customer service. We strive to meet customer expectations through punctual pick up and delivery of damage-free freight at a competitive rate while maintaining open communication throughout the shipment process. We proudly offer this level of service through a combination of company owned equipment and a team of dedicated owner-operators
Your responsibilities will be to:
****************************WORK FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME*****************************
- Service the needs of your customers using only Truck Diva Logistics authorized carriers
- Enter all load information into our TMS daily and accurately
- Provide customers tracking capabilities if needed
- Assist Truck Diva Logistics in the settlement of any claims submitted by any of your customers
- Handle and resolve your customers concerns
* EARN UP TO 60%-80% COMMISSION
- Strong back office support including all invoicing and collections
- Fast answers on customer credit
- Fast carrier setup and approval using our carrier friendly website (www.truckdiva.com)
- Carriers paid promptly and correctly
- Single point of contact, an agent available for your questions or help at any time!
- Existing customer base
- Must Have Computer/Laptop, Internet, Fax, And Phone
- Motivation with and excellent work ethic
- 2 years or more of experience
- Dedicated office with phone, fax, printer copier/scanner
- Laptop/Computer with high speed internet connection
- current book of business with an active customer base.
- Verifiable book of business
- Established customer base with a drive and motivation to continually grow your pool of shippers
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Freight Agent: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.