Website Pro Star Services
Pro Star Logistics is one of the nation’s leading third party logistics providers, headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT., and our Operational Offices are growing across the US. We are a licensed and bonded LTL and TL freight broker building personalized relationships worldwide for over 20 years. Our company is dedicated to the growth and success of our employees, customers and corporate values.
Pro Star Logistics currently has five TL Operational Offices, and is looking for experienced Brokers to join our team. Pro Star has an experienced team of Sales Professionals currently growing our customer base, so a book of business isn’t required. However, a customer base is a definite positive.
Pro Star Logistics’ team of Brokers offer a diverse, multi-modal offering, allowing us to Broker a wide variety of commodities. We are especially looking for an experienced Intermodal Broker with a book of business, as our customers have many IM needs.
Pro Star Logistics TL offering includes the following Modes:
- Specialized and Over-Dimensional
- B2B relationship building
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and build new ones
- Liaison between shipper, consignee, and carrier
- Strong negotiation skills to quote prices and services for customers and carriers
- Prepare TL Documentation, Route and Dispatch
- Maintain and update TMS
- Research and resolve issues as they relate to the shipment and customer account
- Track & trace shipments daily
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the Transportation / 3PL industry is preferred
- Knowledge of TL & LTL transportation terms
- Strong negotiation skills with driven results
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Computer experience; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) Ability to learn proprietary software and navigate multiple programs
- Must be able to multi-task and function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and time management
- Highly motivated team player with a desire to learn
- Detail oriented
- Maintain confidentiality of company information
- Superior attendance is required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Base salary with unlimited commission potential!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and PTO
- Complete office services including sales support, customer service and back office support
- Full complement of transportation services
- Advanced shipping technologies
- Full carrier management team
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit prostarsales.com.