Website Tripoint Logistics
Third party logistics and freight brokers are part of a very large, complex, and competitive industry that keeps our country running. Tripoint Logistics is a dynamic young company in this space seeking motivated individuals to join us.
We are looking for experienced freight brokers and sales agents seeking a new home. Fresh college grads interested in a career in freight logistics are also welcome to apply.
This is a SALES POSITION. Only apply if you are willing to find new customers as your primary job. It will start as a base + commission 1099 position. Resumes without a cover letter discussing this position will not be considered.
- New business development — primarily via cold calling and customer visits.
- Communicating with existing/potential customers and transportation partners in designated areas, procurement of business from your leads, becoming their main point of contact, transaction life cycle management.
- Account management, follow ups with various parties, due diligence, verifications of docs, ensuring procedures are followed, etc.
- Interest in working in third party logistics
- Outgoing personality who likes to knock on doors
- High emotional quotient
- Drive for success and take-charge attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Love for data and metrics
- Tech savviness
- Industry/sector specialization preferred
To start the discussion:
Send us your resume and a cover letter describing what interests you about this job posting and why you may be the right candidate. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Freight Brokering: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- On the road
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.