Website Swan Transportation
Swan Transportation is looking for customer-oriented freight broker agents.
Responsibilities and Duties
The broker/agent is responsible for finding and retaining creditworthy customers that ship truckload, intermodal and/or temperature controlled loads throughout the United States. The agent should also know and demonstrate the ability to find and retain quality carriers.
- On the road
- Must have a book of business
- Must have experience in freight brokering or freight sales
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to make sales calls to potential customers and close deals in person, via email or over the phone.
This is a 1099 (independent contractor) position.
- Existing book of business: 2 years (Preferred)
- Broker Agent: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Commission
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.