Website Aero Jet International
- Coordinate with ATC, crew scheduling, Maintenance Control, Reservations, Marketing, and Ground operations to efficiently utilize resources to achieve customer service.
- Dispatch company aircraft according to Government and Company regulations as set forth in FAR 135
- Prepare Flight Plans to meet all Federal Aviation Administration and Company regulations
- Delay or cancel flight if unsafe conditions prevail (Joint Pilot and Dispatch responsibility)
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological information
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.