Set routes with drivers
2. Set up paperwork for incoming vendors
3. Communicate with Sales on delivery and route problems
4. Communicate with warehouse and delivery staff
5. Pass out work orders to be done
6. Handle UPS orders
7. Customer pick-ups get handled ASAP
8. Set positive attitude by example
9. Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
10. Must provide superior customer service
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Must have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.