Website Robesonia Logistics, LLC
- Review the routing and scheduling plan for the shift to ensure all runs are covered.
- Cover any uncovered runs.
- Review Drivers paperwork and ensure that it is correct and complete.
- Responsible for updating CAMS
- Notify customer stores or enter in SalesForce if there is a delay concerning on-time dock-outs or late deliveries.
- Follow procedures for calling in drivers for uncovered loads.
- Communicate any issues to the Transportation Management group.
- Notify warehouse receiving when drivers arrive with back-hauls.
- Perform double checks to ensure everything is correct.
- Communicate payroll issues on drivers related to sick, vacation or other payroll issues.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Dispatching experience preferred
- Computer skill
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong Communication Skills
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit field-wstb.icims.com.