Website XPO Logistics
- Provide assistance to customers and business partners via telephone and email
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
- Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
- Monitor progress of delivery routes
- Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
- Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other business-related applications
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Solid ability to multitask, with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.xpo.com.