Website Mesilla Valley Transportation
Mesilla Valley Transportation immediate opening for a Logistics Dispatcher!!
Status: Non-Exempt Pay Rate DOE
Summary of Role
The ECT Dispatcher is responsible for assisting Operations to efficiently and effectively support drivers of our fast-paced organization. Key measures of success include:
- Strong call handling performance as measured by the Call Availability Report (CAR)
High performance of fleets that are assigned Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter
- Demonstrate great customer service with drivers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as an extension of Fleet Supervisor of fleets assigned
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity
- Accurately enters information into company computer systems
- Escalates problems per escalations guidelines
- Works with team members to solve problems
- Provides clear work instructions to drivers
- Demonstrates high resource utilization
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient communicator in both English and Spanish language
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography
- Competent user of MS Office
Remain in a seated position for an extended period of time, using hands and fingers to type, pick up papers, place phone calls. Occasional lifting (maximum 15lbs), bending, reaching and/or kneeling. Expressing and/or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word to impart oral information to clients, coworkers, and public. To convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit m-v-t.jobs.