Website Kenan Advantage Group
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America’s largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG’s excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) employer match program
- Company paid life insurance
Team Members with our Operations Dispatching:
- Schedule loads while utilizing and maximizing available driver hours and loaded miles
- Identify priorities; utilize available resources effectively to meet these priorities; anticipate change and/or problems and reallocate resources when necessary
- Adjust forecasted loads based on sales and market trends
- Confidently make good decisions under time pressure
- Make quick decisions based on simple equations or deductive reasoning
- Communicate effectively with customers and drivers providing concise instruction or information
- Use effective listening skills to collect required information or to identify potential problems / warning signs. Escalate information when necessary
- Develop relationships with customers and drivers; utilize relationships to influence others and gain willing cooperation
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School diploma / GED required
- Associate degree or some post-secondary education preferred
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
- Prior dispatch experience preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- The ability to work with a team or individually
- Willing to work non-traditional schedule which may include off shifts and/or weekends
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.