Website Heartland EMS
Heartland Emergency Medical Services, Inc. is a ALS/BLS/CCT transport company that services all of the State of Georgia. We are currently looking for FULL Time PART Time ambulance dispatchers experienced in customer service and answering multiple phone lines simultaneously. Must have the ability to handle a busy environment and make quick decisions.
- Answer & prioritize multiple incoming lines
- Work with a CAD System Dispatching Ambulances
- Communicate effectively with all Field & Operation personnel
- Possess an ability to document accurately all conversations and make moment to moment decisions
- Effectively use cell phones and land lines; troubleshoots problems mechanical / situational and contacts lead dispatcher, Dispatch Supervisor, and Fleet Manager as appropriate.
- Perform basic data entry accurately
- Ability to multitask
Experience either in the field as an EMT or as a Dispatcher, and experience with the CAD is preferred.
Company Benefits: FULL TIME (Eligibility Requirements Exist)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (40 hours PTO annually, 40 hours SICK leave annually=80 Total)
Looking for more Education or Experience? Check out our Freight Broker Courses!
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.